Tuesday, August 12, 2014

TPT Store Freebies and More


In honor of officially having twenty live Teachers Pay Teachers products in my store I wanted to promote my TPT store on the blog. I've included links to all of my products not previously featured on the blog.

Here is a breakdown of the materials included by classroom theme:

Zebra/Animal Print Collection
- Expository Writing Prompt Cards ($1.50; Zebra print)
- Teacher Binder Inserts (Free; Zebra print)
- Parts of Speech Posters (Free; Cheetah print)
- Open Ended Response Posters (Free; Zebra print)
- Parts of Speech Posters (Free; Zebra print)

Rainbow Chevron Collection
- Adverb Cards ($1.50)

Polka Dot

Chevron

Other
- Purple Stripe Parts of Speech Posters (Free)
- Simple Machines Work Packet (Free)
- Earth Day Project Packet (Free)
- Vocabulary Sketch Organizer (Free)

Happy TPTing!

No comments:

Post a Comment